Cloud Services is the R&D wing within CaseStack. Our aim is to create new and innovative ways to solve problems in Logistics and Supply Chain. The industry has stagnated over the Last 15 years making this a field that is ripe for disruption.
We are looking for full-stack software engineers and architects who are creative problem solvers and can take initiative. You will have a lot of freedom in steering the technical direction of the team. We’re growing quickly, and there is lots to do!
- Collaborate with product management, UX designers, and stakeholders to design and engineer products.
- Work on the frontend and backend to develop new feature from start to finish, including design of architecture, coding, and testing.
- Iterate on improvements, while paying particular attention to quality, maintainability, scalability, and performance.
- Demonstrate your multi-disciplinary skill-set while you both teach and Learn from other engineers.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
We are constantly experimenting with a wide array of technologies- React, Python, Node.js, Kubernetes, etc. Although specific knowledge of programming languages and toolchains are useful, we are more interested in individuals with excellent problem-solving abilities, intellectual curiosity and eagerness to Learn.
- Computer Science/Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design patterns.
- Experience in full-stack development in a Linux environment.
- Experience with highly scalable, microservices architecture in cloud environments is a bonus.
- Build something big together: Work with amazingly smart engineers who are committed to supporting each others’ growth. We allocate 10% of our time to learning new technologies and hacking on innovative ideas.
- Startup Culture: We provide a very results-oriented and flexible environment with a flat organizational structure. This includes flexible schedules and an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits: Alongside competitive salaries, we offer competitive health, vision and dental coverage, 401k, new laptop & equipment of your choice and conference sponsorships.
- Best Perks in NWA!: Voted ‘Best Places to Work in Arkansas’ 4 years in a row- monthly fun team events, board games, catered lunches, stocked pantry, espresso bar, hackathons, happy hours and more!
Email email@example.com and reference the NWA Startup Jobs site.