This person is responsible for managing, engaging and growing all of of Lauren James’ social communities.They are a guardian of the brand’s tone of voice on all social channels and must be able to understand and apply the brand’s core values to day-to-day communications with fans, customers and prospects. This is a unique opportunity to help create a powerful social presence for an ever-growing online community of passionate Lauren James’ customers.
The ideal candidate is creative and data-driven, has top-notch reporting, writing and social photography skills and a solid track record of developing compelling content. They should also have a deep understanding of existing and emerging social platforms and be able to use and gain insights from analytics tools and social engagement. Finally, they need to possess a passionate understanding of our core customer base and translate our value proposition in an engaging and responsible social format.
The position requires curiosity, entrepreneurship, creativity and the ability to collaborate with a team. Everyone is responsible for contributing ideas across the organization. The right candidate will work intimately with the marketing team to deliver appropriate brand messaging.
- Overall social media management and content calendar creation
- Own Lauren James’ social media interactions across all platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Periscope, SnapChat, & Pinterest.
- Create unique content for posting on all designated social media outlets
- Identify key influencers and innovative tactics to increase engagement and followership
- Provide weekly and monthly analytic reports on social media KPIs and insights on how to improve and optimize strategy.
- Respond to key events in culture and holiday driven events and use those opportunities to introduce new fans to the Lauren James’ lifestyle
- Monitor competitive landscape and best-in-class brands to keep LJ’s social strategy cutting edge
- Helping with PR responsibilities on an interim basis, including but not limited to reaching out to publications and bloggers
- Assist in writing creative and media briefs, providing direction to the media and creative departments, evaluating creative and providing feedback
- Understanding and being knowledgeable of pertinent merchandise information
- Collaborating with partners in internal media, creative and production departments in order to ensure seamless execution of projects
- Prioritizing and planning to successfully meet all project deadlines; demonstrating initiative on projects; anticipating and developing solutions to problems; utilizing sound and logical judgment when making decision
- Responsible for budgets associated with given projects; maintains and reports the budgets of defined areas; suggests opportunities to control costs
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in social media.
- Past experience in agency or online journalism space preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, PR, Advertising, Journalism, or Psychology preferred
- Expert knowledge of social media trends, etiquette and requirements of social networking platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit, Google+, Vine, & Snapchat
- Proven track record managing and growing social communities for lifestyle brands
- Superior proofreader and project manager
- Possess a balance of creativity with analytical skills
- The ability to work quickly and shift gears on a moment’s notice
- A healthy appetite for women’s preppy culture, fashion, and southern lifestyle
- Work effectively in a highly competitive and demanding environment
- Great sense of humor
To apply, fill out the application on https://www.laurenjames.com/pages/careers. If the position is no longer listed, it has been filled.
Related Jobs (8)
on October 6, 2017 Internship