Best SignGroup has an immediate opening for a Fast Sign Production Assistant
We areseeking someone that can work in our production department, communicateseffectively with others, has the ability to apply common sense, and problemsolve issues effectively. This is full time position with outstanding benefitsincluding health, dental, vision, and life insurance, holiday pay, PTO pay,401K retirement plan, and more or could be a part-time position for the rightperson. We are a drug-free work place.
Must beable to lift 50lbs on a regular basis.
Preferredexperience includes a majority of the following:
- · Demonstratedproficiency in Adobe, Corel, Flexi Pro, or sign related software.
- · Attentionto detail such as centering, kerning, spelling, spacing.
- · Prioritizeeach day to efficiently and cost-effectively schedule the workflow.
- · Prepareart files for print reproduction according to instructions.
- · Followa layout to place computer-generated vinyl or full color graphic image(s) on apredetermined substrate.
- · Preparesubstrates for application. This may include cutting, painting, laminating, andcleaning the substrates for application.
- · Weedexcess vinyl from computer cut images. Weeding techniques vary with size, typeof vinyl and complexity of image. Know how and when to use each technique.
- · Performfinishing operations such as laminating or mounting of printed pieces.
- · Installsigns when necessary, occasionally on ladders.
- · Workon different projects simultaneously.
- · Mechanical& technical skills helpful.
- · Accuratelyread tape measure.
- · Safelyoperate small hand tools.
- · Adhereto all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
In orderto be considered, you must submit application or resume. www.bestsigngroup.com or stop by our officeat 2862 W Walnut St, Rogers, AR 72756
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
ExperienceNo experience required
Compensation Range$15,000 - $30,000