We are currently seeking an Outside Sales Representative for our Fayetteville, AR office. This position offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing and innovative company. As an outside sales representative, you will be responsible for managing existing accounts, developing new business and maintaining customer relationships through accountability and excellent customer service.
• Manage and grow existing account relationships
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding seasonal and annual sales goals
• Manage monthly sales projections and position to goals
• Must have an understanding of selling and inventory reports in order to develop a plan to proactively affect sales
• Participate in marketing activities such as social media, email campaigns, trade show prep, etc.
• Develop road work plans and be able to travel to accounts for store appointments
• Provide regular feedback on product performance
• Manage Open Order and OTS reports each week with inside sales and warehouse operations to ensure all orders are on-time and any potential account or shipping issues are proactively resolved
• Mitigate any customer concerns, complaints or issues, including product defects, RA’s and territory conflicts
Requirements • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of education/training that demonstrates the required knowledge and experience
• 3+ years experience in the apparel industry
• Preferably have established relationships with key retailers
• Travel within sales territory, as required, to meet customers and open new accounts
• Be able to demonstrate independent judgment with proven success completing projects from beginning to end.
• Must be a self-starter, solution focused and a proactive problem-solver
• Good phone presence and a high comfort level initiating conversation with customers is imperative
• Must have great communication and follow-through skills
• Ability to multi-task, and work well across divisions
• Detail oriented with strong organizational, presentation and merchandising skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Proficient in Salesforce
• Significant travel required
• Must have a positive attitude and want to be part of an entrepreneurial and team-focused environment
This position is classified as full-time salaried; it is exempt and is not eligible for overtime. This position is eligible for standard company fringe benefits.
• Given the seasonality of the business, this position may require flexible, additional working hours during peak periods.
• This position is reviewed annually.
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability
• Paid Vacation
To apply, fill out the application on https://www.laurenjames.com/pages/careers. If the position is no longer listed, it has been filled.