The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve company growth. The desired candidate will play a key role by negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing the sales of our web design and online marketing services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (passing out fliers, going to businesses door-to-door, cold calling, managing email campaigns, etc).
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and sales reports.
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50 percent of the time.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software.
- An understanding of how online marketing works is a plus.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Great for a current college student studying business, marketing and/or graphic/web design.