We are a growing company in NW Arkansas looking for CustomerService Representatives. We are a local distributor for an internationalcompany with over 25 years in business.
Over 30% of the population has breathing and allergyproblems. At least 75% of all sickness today starts from pollutants in thehome. With a focus on clean residential air, we are able to help families livehealthier lives.
We pride ourselves on top-notch customer service, with an Arating with the Better Business Bureau. So, if you like helping people, andhave a positive upbeat attitude, we would love to talk to you about joining ourteam. We have openings for experienced sales representatives as well as thosejust starting out.
Our Customer Service Reps will help us educate our customersabout health hazards in their home as well as help spread the word about ourproducts and services.
● Customer Service – Maintain contact with existingcustomers, help them earn free gifts, maintain equipment and supplies, andensure they are getting the maximum benefits from their purchases. Of course,you will help resolve any issues they may have.
● Marketing/Education – You will be going intoresidential homes on PROFESSIONALLY booked, pre-arranged appointments to showcustomers how the air in their home is affecting their health.
● Sales – When new customers are interested in ourproducts and services, you will help them obtain the best product around byworking with them to discover the best option for them.
● 18 years or older
● Valid driver’s license
● Dependable vehicle of your own
● Fun and energetic!
● Self motivated
● Great work ethic
● Great communication skills
● The ability to motivate others
● A willingness to learn
● $400 week part time
● $600 week full time
● No experience necessary
● 90 day training program into management along with a National Staff Development Program
● Monthly and quarterly BONUSES!
Submit resume for review or email with additional questions.
ExperienceNo experience required
Compensation Range$15,000 - $30,000