Gingiber is looking for a bright and sharp intern to become a temporary part of our crew. That means that you’ll tackle real challenges, do real work and create real results for a growing stationery & homegoods company.
– Position to start week of March 1st, 2017
– Work under the guidance of owner Stacie Bloomfield
– Paid internship
– Assist with weekly production calendar
– Design packaging materials for Gingiber products
– Design assets for: social media, Gingiber websites, enewsletters, advertising
– Design within the Gingiber style and brand aesthetic
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
– Adobe Creative Suite experience, with emphasis in Photoshop
– Above average design skills
– Ability to design within existing aesthetic
– Ability to meet strict deadlines
– Positive disposition and strong work ethic
– Able to identify gaps in our current packaging needs and find solutions
– Email a short introduction and a link to examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day February 17th, 2017.
Successful candidate will be given a week long trial period to ensure that internship is a good fit.
ExperienceLess than 1 Year