Location: Springdale ARFull TimeHourly, 8am-5pm M-F, nights and weekends as required
Job Description:Client Specialists serve as a point person between 3E and its clients. They manage the implementation of 3E’s software and services for new and existing customers and will form a rapport with them over the life of the relationship. All clients are financial institutions and a comprehensive understanding of the financial industry is required along with five years in banking experience. This role will also be responsible for training new and existing customers on using 3E’s software platform both in person, over the internet and through recorded videos.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must learn all of 3E’s product lines thoroughly in order to better assist and train client base.
- Train new and existing customers on how to use 3E’s software platform.
- Gather information from customer required to map existing data into new systems.
- Map all data sets received from customer into conversion software for project team.
- Work with customers and 3E staff to develop new forms and templates.
- Be able to communicate effectively with customers about banking terms and requirements and then translate those needs into workable solutions in 3E’s software packages.
- Work in a general support role when required.
Skills and abilities:
- Exceptional customer service skills with proven track record.
- Must be comfortable presenting in front of a group.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity.
- High level of software and technical comprehension.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Highly organized with an attention to detail.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- All applicants must have a minimum of five years banking experience to be considered.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills with the ability to learn other software solutions.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree.
- Lending or Lending Operations experience.
- Prior training experience.
- Prior work experience with Microsoft SQL or other Database tools.
- Advanced Excel functions (i.e. Pivot tables, Summations, formula, etc.)
3E Software is a fast growing Fintech (Financial Technology) company based in Northwest Arkansas. We service a number of financial institutions across the country and are experiencing year over year growth. We provide a laid back environment with flexible hours and competitive benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, generous vacation packages, possible stock options, 401K and bonus structures. We’re expanding our team of financial and technology professionals to support our growth and prepare for more in the future.Job Type: Full-timeRequired experience:
- in banking: 5 years
To apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to NWA Startup Jobs posting.