This position will be responsible for creating shop drawings for the aluminum storefront and curtainwall industry. The ideal candidate will have strong Autocad skills and a proven track record of producing quality drawings.
While we would certainly prefer someone with direct curtainwall experience, we are also very interested in those drafters that have the ability to put together solid drawings and have the desire to learn new things.
We are a growing company that offers a competitive salary with a full benefits package, including 401k, profit sharing, health, dental and vision insurance. We also may be able to cover some moving expenses should you be located outside of the Northwest Arkansas area.
If you are looking to work for a company that appreciates your skills and work ethic then XK Curtainwall Specialists is the place for you. We offer a very relaxed environment and will provide you with all of the tools and training you’ll need to be successful in this industry.
You can learn more about us at www.xkcurtainwall.com.
Responsibilities and Duties
Each job is different, but some of the same processes will apply to all projects. As a drafter for XK Curtainwall, here are some of the things you will be doing:
– Review architectural drawings to confirm scope of projects in terms of curtainwall and storefront.
– Work with customers and engineers to determine the best products to use for the job.
– Use Autocad to create a set of shop drawings that will function as construction documents for our client.
– Provide support to our customers when it comes to field changes and other construction challenges.
Qualifications and Skills
– Experience in any form with curtainwall/storefront will put the candidate at the front of the line.
– Strong Autocad skills are very important.
– A background in construction is also highly applicable to what we do here.
– 401k (current matching is 100% up to 4%)
– Profit sharing
– Health insurance
– Dental insurance
– Vision insurance
– Paid vacation
– Closed for all major holidays
Related Jobs (10)
on January 12, 2018 Temporary