Cloud Services is the R&D wing within CaseStack. Our aim is to create new and innovative ways to solve problems in Logistics and Supply Chain. The industry has stagnated over the Last 15 years making this a field that is ripe for disruption.
The Business Engineer is a key R&D role that helps with discovering, modeling, and analysis of various Logistics and supply chain problems . You will be responsible for developing strategic opportunities to work inter-departmentally and with partners – carriers, customers, warehouses, retailers, etc. The main objective is to use your highly analytical and reasoning skills to create solutions that reduce costs, improve productivity, and come up with innovative initiatives .
- Drive operational improvements and strategic projects.
- Model and design processes, create prototypes and execute them .
- Turn raw data into insightful information on a variety of topics from financial, marketing, sales and operations.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
An ideal candidate would be a creative problem solver who can take initiative. Although domain knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics is a bonus, it’s not mandatory.
- A quantitative background in a field such as Industrial Engineering , Statistics , Applied Mathematics or Computer Science.
- Familiar with advanced statistical methods to solve operational problems.
- Familiar with data mining and machine Learning techniques.
- Experience in tools Like Python (NumPy, Sci Py, Scikit-Learn & Pandas), R,AMPL and Matlab .
- Build something big together: Work with amazingly smart engineers who are committed to supporting each others’ growth. We allocate 10% of our time to learning new technologies and hacking on innovative ideas.
- Startup Culture: We provide a very results-oriented and flexible environment with a flat organizational structure. This includes flexible schedules and an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits: Alongside competitive salaries, we offer competitive health, vision and dental coverage, 401k, new laptop & equipment of your choice and conference sponsorships.
- Best Perks in NWA!: Voted ‘Best Places to Work in Arkansas’ 4 years in a row- monthly fun team events, board games, catered lunches, stocked pantry, espresso bar, hackathons, happy hours and more!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the NWA Startup Jobs site.