The Brand Marketing/PR Coordinator is responsible for the execution of multiple advertising components within seasonal programs, department driven initiatives, grand opening advertising, trunk shows, trade shows, social media, and LJ customer interaction and outreach initiatives.
- Assist in writing creative and media briefs, providing direction to the media and creative departments, evaluating creative and providing feedback
- Planning events and parties on behalf of the company
- Frequently traveling to trunk shows and company events
- Understanding and being knowledgeable of pertinent merchandise information
- Working very closely with the social/digital group on daily Facebook, twitter and Instagram postings, ensuring assets for the Web & Social are met
- Collaborating with partners in internal media, creative and production departments in order to ensure seamless execution of projects
- Assist in partnering with Store Operations to define necessary communication to stores for in-store execution of marketing materials
- Prioritizing and planning to successfully meet all project deadlines; demonstrating initiative on projects; anticipating and developing solutions to problems; utilizing sound and logical judgment when making decisions
- Responsible for budgets associated with given projects; maintains and reports the budgets of defined areas; suggests opportunities to control costs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/ Marketing strongly preferred
- 3 + years of DIRECTLY related practical skills within Advertising or Brand Marketing for either an Ad Agency or retail company, preferably in the fashion industry.
- Integrated media experience with a balance between broadcast, print and digital/social.
- Strong communication (written and spoken) skills and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask under pressure and deadlines
- Strong fashion, trend and retail awareness
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Former leadership responsibilities
- Team player and contributor
To apply, fill out the application on https://www.laurenjames.com/pages/careers. If the position is no longer listed, it has been filled.