Looking for an AdWords specialist who can help our growing agency deliver value to clients
- Is comfortable leading a technical conversation in front of clients at the executive level
- Has a strong understanding of Google AdWords, certification a plus
- 1-2 years experience with AdWords, AdSense or other Google platforms
- Drive and initiative to learn all the changes, best practices in Google.
- Send resume and short email to the email address in this posting
- Send salary requirements in the email
- In the subject line, put “Blogs for Brands AdWords Position”- That’s it!
*About Blogs for Brands
We’re a growing agency in the outdoor industry. While we work extremely hard to service the needs of world class brands, we also play hard. All full time employees get paid exercise breaks and we do team lunches every Friday.
Words that describe our team include “fun,” “laid back,” “responsible,” “deadline oriented,” and most importantly, “outdoorsy.” Given that pictures are worth a thousand words, I’ve attached a couple picture of the office to help describe who we are.
We work with dozens of premium brands doing content, social media, email marketing SEO and PPC/CPM. This particular position is for the PPC/CPM team.
We also own a gear blog and brands send us lots of fresh new toys to review and keep.
So yes – if the free gear, sweet brands, cool work environment, competitive salary and outdoorsy nature of the company – don’t get you stoked, you’re probably not a good fit for us.
We hire different from most companies. We do a trial period of 9 weeks to make sure you’re a cultural fit. Apply for the job knowing that the job is 9 weeks long. If you get past those 9 weeks, you’re hired.
We’re not looking for anything special – just making sure you can get along with everyone and you’re able to get the work done.
ExperienceLess than 1 Year