Creative is a promotional marketing and recognition company headquartered in Fayetteville, Arkansas. We partner with clients to develop tangible, branded merchandise, in order to foster enduring relationships between our partners and their customers, employees, investors, and communities. Find out more at creative.promo.
We are currently seeking an ambitious, highly talented Account Coordinator to help establish relationships with clients and to facilitate the creation, management and execution of client promotional marketing campaigns in a very fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Account Coordinators provide day-to-day support of our Account Managers, Sales and Marketing Team.
This position is the perfect experience for a successful career in sales, as it will allow the candidate to work closely with clients, account managers, and marketing staff, and to get experience with client communication, sales presentations, CRM and order management.
Areas of Exposure:
- Promotional marketing ideation in collaboration with Account Managers
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, pre-/post-call meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Organize and execute order transactions
- Manage new customer requests
- Product research and preparation of presentations
- Verifying product compliance and production specs through communication with suppliers
- Delegate to Production/Traffic Manager to ensure order flow timelines are met
- Work with Office Support to ensure all terms and costs are accounted for with invoicing and supplier billing is accurate
- Recent college graduates with public relations, marketing or communications degrees and relevant internship experience looking for real world experience are preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization
- Desire to work within a variety of media and to create innovative solutions within budget requirements and strict product specifications
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting Creative business
- Leadership qualities
Account Coordinators will work Full-time, On-site at our Fayetteville office.
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Compensation Range$30,000 - $45,000